How long does it take????

After my son was born my gyno put me on birth control to help control my period's flow. I was on three different pills and then on Nuva Ring. How long after stopping Nuva Ring will I be back to normal on ovulation? And how long did it take for you to concieve again after stopping birth control?

SassyMommyBllck

Asked by SassyMommyBllck at 7:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I took bc for 8 years and I have been trying to conceive #1 for a year. Everyone is different and the amount of time for everyone is different
    GL
    Jody82

Answer by Jody82 at 8:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I was off bc pills for about 3 years before I conceived but we weren't trying.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:44 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Been on bc for 14 years. Been only trying since October though. No luck yet. GL.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 21, 2009