Have you ever sold anything on Amazon?

Is it better than eBay? Specifically, I have some old books to get rid of. They're not selling on eBay. Do you think they would sell better on Amazon?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 10:18 PM on Mar. 15, 2012 in Money & Work

• Look on eBay and Amazon to see if there is interest in the specific books you have. You can do an advanced, completed listings, search on eBay to see if those books have sold recently. (I can help with that if you want - just private message me.) But to answer your question - my son loves Amazon better than eBay for selling. I have only sold on eBay and have had great results. GL
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 10:03 AM on Mar. 16, 2012

• It depends on the books. We donate old books to the hospital for the patients to use.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 10:43 PM on Mar. 15, 2012

• I just realized, that I've never actually "sold" anything that I've owned. My cars were traded in. I've never had a garage sale, never e-Bay'd or Craigslisted, nothing. If I haven't wanted something, I've donated it. Am I a weirdo?
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:33 PM on Mar. 15, 2012

• I Googled it 3, and it does NOT make you a weirdo.....
    m-avi

Comment by m-avi (original poster) at 12:30 AM on Mar. 16, 2012