Does anyone else feel like...........

Does anyone else feel like they have just been ran over by a car lol Im just starting out and my whole body is soooo tired!!!

krysdawn09

Asked by krysdawn09 at 7:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• first trimester? I know thats how i feel those first weeks!!
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 7:32 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• oh yes i know that feeling all too well! Im just going into my second trimester and im still feeling a few lingering first trimester symptoms- dont worry it will be over soon- till then keep hydrated- rest as much as possible and find foods then help keep u going through that mid day slump! congrats and good luck
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 7:59 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I'm going through the SAME thing right now! I am 9 weeks pregnant.. and everyday it is the same old tiredness... But on occasion I get this bug up my butt, and I have a ton of energy! Those are the days I do full house cleaning now! I can't wait until i'm in my 2nd trimester... So I can feel sorta normal again lol
    Anonymous

• I felt just like that today...all day really. I am 21 weeks and this baby is still kickin' my butt!!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 8:16 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• ive been like that throughout my whole pregnancy..but this is also my 3rd and i have a 2 and 3 yr old to take care of.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• OMG i am tired ALL the time, i take a nap for 2 hrs and im tired an hour later, im 8 weeks prego and i just cant wait til i hit that second trimester... The dr told me that the prenatals would help a lot, mmmm... yeah it helped for a few days and now i feel SUPER tired again, and its sooo hard because i work fulltime and go to school full time.... i look forward to my bed everyday all day ha ha ha
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 12:56 AM on Jan. 22, 2009