What can i eat that has ginger for my pregnancy Nausea?

Have bad nausea.. Doc told me ginger, peppermint and 7up .. What can i eat that has ginger? Is ther ginger candies ? ginger before i take the precription meds for it..

emturner

Asked by emturner at 7:35 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Also slice a lemon and use the fresh juice in water to help. There is ginger dressing refrigerated in the salad section usually in a black labeled bottle. You can also buy fresh or dry ginger and use it to make fried rice... or add it to the green bean almond steamers. Good Luck!

CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 7:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Ginger snaps, the cookies!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:35 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Candied gingger purchase from a healthy food store is really good. You may be able to find it at a store other than a whole foods store, but not likely. Also, you can buy fresh ginger root at any grocery store. Just cut off about a 1 inch chunck, peel it, wack it with a pan to release the good stuff, and steep it in a cup of water like tea. Stay away from ginger snap cookies, candies, and "ginger" ale. They are all sugar and imitation flavor which will not help. Good luck!
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 7:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i think they are called preggy pops... they sell them at babies r us and maternity stores. I bought them, but soon found out that sweetness was the issue i had. I had to stick with PLAIN things lol it was horrible. But I also saw something called ginger milk at babies r us as well... its like a chocolate milkshake powder.
    tiffani_qt2001

Answer by tiffani_qt2001 at 7:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• ginger gum, ginger candies, ginger ale.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 7:42 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• You can make actual ginger snaps LOL!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:44 PM on Jan. 21, 2009