What are the chances...

of getting pregnant while breastfeeding, being on the depo shot and using condoms??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think prett slim, but you never know, nothings 100%
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 7:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• well there is probably like a .1 percent chance lol... If you use condoms correctly, and being on the depot and nursing well you'd have to be really unlucky to get pregnant right? lol.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 7:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• well breastfeeding doesnt prevent pregnancy so i dont count that. depo there is a chance, and condoms there is a chance and together they still dont make 100%. dd was conceived on condoms that didnt break so i dont trust condoms at all. and i have heard of depo babies so i would say the percentage is slim but not impossible.
    CAarmywife

Answer by CAarmywife at 7:49 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• very small but i heard this lady on the radio who said she had an iud implant and was breastfeeding her 2 month old and next thing she knew she was pregnant again
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 7:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I know its slim! but i am just paranoid!!! lol ive seen people on here say that they have gotten pregnant using condoms and birthcontrol... just dont know what kind of BC it is, pills are always messed up one way or the other
    Anonymous

• i'm guessing there's still that .01111% chance or whatever.
    mlinton87

Answer by mlinton87 at 8:09 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I thought you were joking. I see why you asked anonymously.
    stanmom

Answer by stanmom at 11:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• these are dangerous times yo, dangerous times.
    iheartsquishies

Answer by iheartsquishies at 11:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Depends, are you having sex?
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 6:05 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• My fifth and sixth child were products of the pill, depo, condoms and the foam. I was breastfeeding too. It is very possible. It happened to me twice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Jan. 22, 2009