what can i do to fix my marriage

i have been married for 6 years. and i just don't know what to do any more.i need help and have noone to talk to

GREENEYES29

Asked by GREENEYES29 at 7:40 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• What's the problem? So many things can go wrong in a marriage that it's hard to know what to do if you don't know what the problem is.

In August is our 10th anniversary. I've found that the success of our marriage is that we're always honest with one another. We don't hide things. We accept eachother, even eachother's faults.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 7:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Keep the lines of communication open always. Don't stop talking, nothing will get resolved.
    4GorgeousKids

Answer by 4GorgeousKids at 7:48 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• we can't help if we don't know what the problem is. Sex? Finances? Neglect? Boredom? In a rut? Cheating?

Answer by admckenzie at 7:53 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• What's the problem? If you don't feel comfortable talking openly you can make a new question and post it anonymously.
    Anonymous

• well I'm not sure which department the problem stems from... you can pm me if you want to talk. Otherwise we need to know details so we can tell if it's a problem of his or yours and how you can go about fixing it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:44 PM on Jan. 21, 2009