anyone in DC?

my husband and i will be going there for our second anniversary. its close and relatively cheap. anything in the area thats worth checking into like attractions, museums or restaurants?

learae

Asked by learae at 7:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Travel

• Go to Georgetown its a pretty place to walk around and romantic, they have loads of shops and restaurants there. The art gallery in DC is huge I love that one of all the smithsonian museums.  Also right outside of DC is old town Alexandria, its another historic romantic place on the potomac river.

Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 7:58 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• As far as a restaurant go to Fo Go De Cho at 1101 Penn. Ave NW. The food is very good. I have not been to lunch but I have been to dinner. I love it.
    mrspeace

Answer by mrspeace at 12:27 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• There is SO much to see in DC! I would definitely go to the Haulocast Museum! I would go and see all of the monuments, cliche but so worth it. The Smithonian's of course. The DC Zoo is wonderful, and FREE! You can pretty much walk most places that you want to go, and I would advise that. There is just so many things, i can't even list them all! As far as restaurants, that would depend on your taste, and there are a dozen restaurants for each taste you can have! Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful time! I LOVE DC!! And check out www.washington.org...there is a TON of info on there!!!

And Happy (early) Anniversary!

MommytoIsabella

Answer by MommytoIsabella at 9:29 AM on Jan. 24, 2009