Very scary situation. Need advice

My daughter whom is 16, recently had consented sex with my fiances brother whom is 26. She recently found out she was 1o weeks pregnant, he found out and told her to have an abortion. And she said No and now he is making life threating threats to her. We are currenly living with him until we get into our house. Have no where else to go. No Family, or friends here. We have not went to the police yet reason being that we are scared for our lives. He has been convicted of murder in the past. She wants to continue her pregnancy, and we want to leave. But are scared he will find us. The only way to keep him away is to prove the baby is not his.. which it really is. I was wondering how i can fake a DNA test on a unborn child to end all this. Someone please help!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• OH WOW HUN. I'M SORRY THAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH ALL OF THIS. MY BEST ADVICE WOULD BE GO TO THE POLICE TALK TO SOMEONE. WHAT ABOUT JUST TELLING HIM THAT ITS NOT HIS?
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 8:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• She has already told him that. And he wont go for it. She told him last night that she wanted to get a DNA test on the baby with her boyfriend in jail. So he is all for that. I just need a way to fake it. Or another way to falsly prove its not his.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like a pretty scary situation. I wish I could help you more, my only advice would be get out of there, or go to the police. If he's a convicted murderer, first off it's crazy that he's out of jail, you need to talk to someone and get you and your daughter some protection.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 8:07 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Get away from there, call the police and get advice from them. Maybe they can set her up with a recording divice and listen to the threats and swoop in and arrest him. They should also be able to help her her and you into a safe place like a battered womans shelter or something.
    Anonymous

• I agree with Mommabear, maybe tell him its not his to cool him down? I feel sorry you are going thru this. Hang in there.
    Anonymous

• It's not possible to fake a DNA test.
    Anonymous

• Why not just call a lawyer and have him sign all his rights to the child away. This way she can't go after him for child support and he won't have to claim it anyways. Something tells me he isn't so much worried that he's gonna be a dad as he just doesn't want to "deal" with it. This would stop both issues. It's not the best answer but if he agreed it would stop the issue.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:09 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Well he is on probation i find it really weird too that they let him out. But his daddys is a bounty hunter and knows alot of ppl. Another thing I myself have 3 kids that are all infants, and my daughter has a two year old.
    Anonymous

• Get out. It sounds like if she doesn't get an abortion he could end up making her have one by like beating her up or something if he's that serious about it. What if she told him that she would put the baby up for adoption to put things off for awhile?
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 8:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Easiest thing to do is cry rape. She's only 16. That'll put him away with his past record.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 8:13 PM on Jan. 21, 2009