What did You and Yours have for dinner this evening?

I had a bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats, haha. While my DD had some yummy lasagna with meat sauce. My hubby works 2nd shift, so he isn't home for dinner, and I'm not going to cook just for myself, we have our big meal of the day at lunch.

lmh3820

Asked by lmh3820 at 8:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I completely punked out on dinner tonight...my daughter took her nap really late, woke up barely before we had to go to her gymnastics class. I didn't want to send her hungry so I gave her a banana on the way out the door. After gymnastics my parents wanted me to take her to the bowling alley and we ordered fries and mini tacos for the table to snack on...which I threw up and my daughter was too busy to eat. We just got home and she's eating goldfish crackers and yogurt in her underwear. Someone should probably call CPS on me...lol.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• We four in my house including two kids had chicken cutlets and mac. & cheese. It was o.k.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 8:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Havent had dinner yet, ut us only 5pm here, but we will be having grilled chicken sandwiches.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 8:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• We had a roasted chicken, mashed potatoes w/gravy, and corn. My daughter has had a really bad cold over the last 5 days and this is her favorite meal. Will be making homemade chicken pie with all the leftover meat on Friday.
    candygirl1030

Answer by candygirl1030 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• DH and I did a fend for yourself night. A smart one's dinner for me and he had leftover quiznos.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 8:09 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I made taco salad. The kind with catalina dressing. Yesterday we had sweet and sour chicken and tomorrow is stuffed green peppers. I'm excited that i actually have the next week planned out! lol.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 8:10 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i had leftover spaghetti; my DH had wendy's
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 8:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I can tell you what the DH had for dinner though, since I packed the lunch. Uncrustables, peanut butter and jelly, haha. Hey, he likes them! I will make a sandwich and it will be in there the next day, so I quit making them. (He works as a coal miner, so it's always cold dinners, yuck!)
    lmh3820

Answer by lmh3820 at 8:13 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• We ate out tonight.. Hubby had salmon and I had a wet burrito! Yummy pregnancy cravings met!
    zlcjones

Answer by zlcjones at 8:14 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• since it's just me & the 2 kids after D passed away i don't cook as much as i used to. we always had a houseful of the kids friends so i cooked for an army. tonite i just made us steak hoagies, salads & fruit.
    justjacki

Answer by justjacki at 8:14 PM on Jan. 21, 2009