The itch you can't scratch! lol! 35 weeks help

Two weeks ago I got this itch the next day after sex and I thought it was the yeasty boys... I went to the doc and she said it was just irritation.. I ended up in the hospital three days later for other reasons and they told me the same thing... I had sex last night and the itch is back.. My guy is very clean he washes before we do anything as well as me... Did anyone get this terrible itch? I'm 35 weeks pregnant...

lisacieslak

Asked by lisacieslak at 8:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i can relate lol. it sucks :/ there isn't much I can do for it.. your just really sensitive when pregnant you know?
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 8:07 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I really don't remember....but maybe you should try a gentle lube...!
    Anonymous

• I got that every time it is just irritation. It sucls because you are suppose to be feeling good after sex and instead you have this annoying horrible itch. Crazy.
    Anonymous

• i feel ya it sucks dont it lol i hate it it has almost made me not want him to touch me lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i only got irritation if i used latex condoms....lol..sorry i just can't get over the fact that you called it the yeasty boys!! LMAO!!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:42 PM on Jan. 21, 2009