I'm full of quetions today...... How much do you think I'll weigh after birth?

I'm 147lbs at35 weeks... I started at 115lbs... How much do you think the placenta weighs? The baby is around 6 lbs right now.. What do you think?

lisacieslak

Asked by lisacieslak at 8:24 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• From my last checkup at the Dr.s office until I came home from the hospital after having my daughter I had lost 20 lbs. My baby weighed 7 lb, 12oz. I know 7 lbs, 12oz was the baby and the rest was the placenta & water weight I guess.
    JoanP

Answer by JoanP at 8:49 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• well I was 145 when i got pregnant, (wow you make me seem fat) lol.. anyway at the end of my pregnancy I was 192, after I had my baby I was 165. and now (3 months later) i'm 155. and it's not due to exercise just yet. lol. but anyway I think you'll probably lose it all pretty quickly.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 8:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• The day you leave the hospital you will be lucky to be 7lbs lighter than when you arrived. Shocking, I know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jan. 24, 2009