Anyone ever feel like a hand should be sticking out and waving??

I am 37 weeks pregnant. As of Thursday, Baby Girl was at -3 station (which means she's descending, she just hasn't settled down or engaged yet). Today I feel her head way low and can feel it twisting around. Quite a few of the movements she's made in the past few minutes literally makes my labia part. Has anyone else experienced this? She needs to cook a bit longer, but it feels like she's trying to get out!

CreativeSpirit

Asked by CreativeSpirit at 1:06 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes I did experience this with my first baby. She was engaged for 6 weeks! They say it is almost never more than 4. Yeah right. I felt like I was sitting on a baseball all the time...it was her head!
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 2:23 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• This is the first time I've ever NOT felt like that at the end of pregnancy. (This is my 5th pregnancy.) Usually I feel like my babies are trying to punch their way out.
    sioleabha

Answer by sioleabha at 12:21 AM on Jul. 20, 2008