Anyone else disliking Microsoft lately?

Ok not quite sure where to put this but here goes: My computer came with Office 2007 ready, meaning I had to buy it after the trial period. I hated it. I installed Office 2003 (which I have on CD-ROM) and know how to work and really like it. Sorry, I have OCD and like things the way they are. When cafemom had the change to the new format it about caused a panic attack. ANYWAY, I went and uninstalled Office 2007 from my computer and it uninstalled Office 2003 too!!! Argh! And of all things I cannot find the CD-ROM for Ofice 2003 to reinstall. So now I have no word processing. Anyone else get frustrated with Microsoft?

momof3inTN

Asked by momof3inTN at 8:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had bought an e-machine from Walmart and I too had the MS Office option of buying but I didn't cuzI too was used to MS Office 03. I have a Windows Vista on mine and I really dont like it.I guess I don't mind MS it's just the Windows Vista.
    Momoftwo278

Answer by Momoftwo278 at 8:33 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• nope lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:32 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Ugh, I hate Vista! I am getting used to it but would have much rather had XP than Vista. Still looking for the Microsoft Office 2003 CD-ROM. Sorry, I homeschool, I cannot live without my Microsoft Publisher (which isn't on Microsoft Office 2007).
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 10:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• No problems here.
    I love my Office 2007 and Vista!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:08 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• FOUND the disk! It only took me a week of looking but I found it and I now have my Word and Excel back!!! YEAH!
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 9:09 PM on Jan. 23, 2009