What do you think of this promoting idea?

I’m taking all my websites and turning them into one gigantic website.

I was thinking of giving away gift cards, for example, Disney Club Penguin and Starbucks.

Moms could enter to get their kids a free month of Penguins or virtual booty. Or they could win a Starbucks card – but each contest would be for a specific gift card.

To win the cards you would have to do nothing more than post a comment. The comments would not be shown, because of course you would have to leave your name and address and no one would want that shown! I could run 2 or 3 contests a week.

Do you think Club Penguin and Starbucks gift cards are good prizes?
Do you think I could make it any easier?

Works4Mom.com

Asked by Works4Mom.com at 8:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• No I think this sound good to me.
    saferisbette781

Answer by saferisbette781 at 8:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Sounds Great....I don't know anyone who would pass up Starbucks!!! Well I'm addicted to coffee so I'm a little partial lol
    audraedandeddie

Answer by audraedandeddie at 9:24 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I'm addicted to starbucks LOL white chocolate mocha - oh baby!
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• simple smileactually I dislike starbuck.. but the other one is good.. maybe try some other gift cards as well.. maybe for groceries, or a large company like walmart or target. Otherwise I think it is GREAT.. and I think when you get it running you should repost your link, so we can check it out.

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:51 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Hey, I have an idea.... just send me all the Starbucks cards and I can help ya out any way you want me to! Me-----------------------> Does anything for Lattes!!!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Definately Starbucks but you might want a different second option. Maybe Target?
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 2:15 AM on Jan. 22, 2009