If you are only here to cause trouble - Why are you here?

Is anyone else tired of all the "You are going to hell", "There is no God" and "You're wrong" comments?? Most of the questions here are from women with honest to goodness questions. If it doesn't apply to you or you have nothing constructive to say why even waist your time or ours?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 8:48 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• yes, I tried to answer a question the other day, and someone that wasn't OP had to get nasty about it. All I said was something about dream interpretation. I really was trying to respect OP, but when someone disrespects me like that, I don't like to sit there and take it either.. any ways, it got so out of hand.. and for what? So someone could take their pms problems out on me? I try to be very respectful to OP's.. I don't think it's too hard to state your opinion and position without disrespecting someone else. (unless that what the post asks for).

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:53 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I dont understand that either!!! People are so set in their ways that they feel that ONLY THEY are right! Who knows who is right and wrong? Are we all Gods here? Didnt think so, they need to stop telling people how wrong they are and start to accept people for what and who they are. We are all human beings here, have some humanity people!

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 8:59 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I totally agree. If a question is asked, and the women reading it don't agree (example: breeding a dog etc) then all they comment on is their views on that subject, and really don't want to help, but force their opinions on others....then they get mad when they are told, "if your not going to answer the question then don't comment"...yuck....LOL

Answer by ItalianMomma04 at 9:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• If there is mention of God or Prayer then some think only Christians can answer the question. Even if the OP wants to hear from everyone.

Answer by pnwmom at 9:18 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I myself wish that people who are argumentative, especially with their so-called Christian perspective, would at least have the decency to go by their screennames instead of Anonymous. If I have something to say, whether I feel I will be attacked or not, I will let people know who I am. Anonymous to cause friction reminds me of the terrorists who cover their faces with hoods and masks. Cowardly. And I'm sure I will get attacked for this answer. So be it.

Answer by PSMother at 9:25 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• PSMother nope i am so with you on what you said.

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:16 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i agree with the others...i dont see why they have to be an a** when the answer a ? or comment on something. i guess they are tottaly miserable and want to make others feel the same. if they dont have anything usefull to say they should just click "next" instead of wast our time with ignorant responses.

Answer by redheadgurl87 at 10:24 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Do I need to save some of my rocky road for this thread, too?

This is NOT helping my diet!

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:14 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Nah I am not even getting into the other one..where is your God? Not going to argue someones beliefs or lack there of. Call me what you want. Speak your words to only wound. I am not changing my heart. If ladies need to put my path down to make themselves feel better, go ahead.

Answer by pnwmom at 11:20 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• dont know, but now I'm starting to want some of that ice cream. lol.

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2009