What do you say to mom's with not so cute baby's?

You know you've seen them...and it might be yours even though none of us would ever think it!! "Aw, what a BABY!!"

MamaChamp

Asked by MamaChamp at 8:49 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Doesn't this post make you wonder how many people may have lied to you about what they thought about your baby lolol
    exquisiitejade

Answer by exquisiitejade at 2:03 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I still tell them their baby is cute. I don't like to hurt feelings.
    BubblesB

Answer by BubblesB at 8:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• You dont say anything negative to them. To them their baby is the most beautiful baby in the world! Either way the child is a beautiful gift from God and is a blessing to have!
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 8:52 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Say it looks just like them. hahahaha Just kidding. I still say they are cute. Babies are cute no matter what just for being babies. Even if you're super glad yours does not look like that.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• MaiasMommy619 100% right
    BubblesB

Answer by BubblesB at 8:53 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Never say anything that would hurt their feelings. I say what a dear, or what a doll, or what a blessing, or how lucky you are, or...even what a beautiful baby- after all the baby is hope and love, what's not beautiful about that. :)

Answer by Bmat at 8:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I'm still waiting to see a really, truly, ugly baby. As moms we ALL think our kids are the cutest kids in the universe. How would you feel if someone told you their baby was ugly?!

My answer: I just tell them congratulations on the baby! Each life is a blessing!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• What a cutie! Even though I'm not being honest. I would never say anything rude cause to them there baby is beautiful.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 8:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• you don't say anything mean, even if there is a clef pallet or any other thing like that i would still say he/she has beautiful eyes or something like that..... i wouldnt want anyone to tell me my baby was ugly
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 8:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Nothing!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2009