shave down there?

I itch tremendously when I shave down there -my DH loves it when I do but, I itch and it drives me crazy! what does anyone else do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• I've found that shaving only 2 times a week works. Don't shave too often or it will get itchy, and the more you do it the less it itches. I also put some lotion on after.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 8:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I use conditioner as a shaving cream and when I itch uncontroably I use an itch cream. I also scratch, but run your nails in the down direction. I have been shaving regularly for about 6 years now. The more often you do it the less it bothers you.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I use an electric ladies personal shaver. No itch and no bumps : )
    BubblesB

Answer by BubblesB at 8:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I also only shave once every 2 weeks.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i used to have that problem but i noticed sometimes i don't itch at all but the last time i have it again. i think when i shave it in all directions when shaving i notice i have no bumps and no itch. the last time i was in a hurry i just shaved up wards not side to side then up or down like i normally do if i just use the soap and regular razor.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:59 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I don't shave alll of it, the obvious areas are only done two times maybe three a week, and the "rest" is cut down really short with scissors and a comb. Keeps it pretty, comfortable and happy. If you are itchy because of shaving to often, try the intuition razor. Best thing since sliced bread. And right after you get out, immediately after you shower, and dry all the way, put on some aveeno sensitive, and make sure it rubs completely in.
    mommymeof2

Answer by mommymeof2 at 9:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I heard that coochie cream (yes that is the name) helps.. I stopped doing it, now just do bikini for those same reasons
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:33 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I used to but it wasn't worth the effort and my guy couldn't care less if I shaved or didn't.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I am not trying to be rude I really want to know what is the reason for your man to have you do this? I never heared of this before?
    Anonymous

• I've been shaving for years and I did it for me I feel better and yes my dh loves it we acctualy have nick names for them oh and my dh doesn't shave but trims it down and it is better but that is a totally diffrent subject.... I think u just have to be open to diffrent things if u dnt try it see what his response is it might change ur sex life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Jan. 22, 2009