Nuby Infant Feeding Set?

Has anyone used this? Is it worth it? How exactly does it work? I saw them at Wal Mart earlier and my baby is just now starting solids.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 9:09 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Food & Drink

• We used them! And I LOVED them!! They are good for just starting, but I will warn you, you will get spoiled, because they make a heck of a lot less mess than feeding with a spoon, but the good thing is, the larger bottle comes with a spoon attachment where you just press the bottom upwards and it feeds more onto the sppon. And how they work, you put the food into the bottom, and then you press all the excess air out, like you would with a drop in bottle, and as they suck, the bottom sucks to the nipple and pushes the food upwards.

I did get spoiled by them, but my DD is almost 9 months and we are eating from a spoon, self feeding and on a sippy. I would recomment them.

Hope all that helped!!
    lmh3820

Answer by lmh3820 at 9:14 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I have a Nuby infant feeder. I think it's cool! It has a thing that pushes the food when the baby sucks so he won't get air and it comes with a spoon you can attach to it.
    Anonymous

• I would NEVER use one of those! This is not teaching your child how to eat from a spoon, which is the reason for solids, not to mention it can be a choking hazard. I would never EVER use one of these for my children. In my opinion it's also lazy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Jan. 25, 2009