do you believe in.....

Do you believe in demonic oppression, strongholds, demonic possesion, deliverance. etc and that this type of thing can happen to christians?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Well I've never seen it before, but I believe that they can possess anyone who lets them in. Dh saw a demon possessed woman at Mardel's before...I totally missed her. Mardel is christian bookstore so I wonder if she was trying to find a way to get it out or what?
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:19 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• yes
    Anonymous

• There is no belief to it. I know it's real. I've experienced it. Seen it. It's there whether people "believe" or not.
    Anonymous

• Google Bob Larson videos. Or go to Youtube and watch it. He's been doing it in church for many years and just recently started a tv show to get the message out it IS real. There is even a woman on CafeMom who went to him for an exorcism and got delivered.

Anonymous

• Yes. And I KNOW Christians can be demon possessed. And I am a Christian.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 9:23 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• and yea..Christians CAN be posessed. I've seen it in person. Anyone can be if they invite something in.
    Anonymous

• No. I believe in ghosts, but not demons.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 9:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Yes. My mother is either possessed or one of Satan's children. Either way she is an evil entity.

Anonymous

• I don't believe in demonic possession. They found a part in the brain that can trigger said behavior. There are different ways to fix it.. some they can do through medication.. for others it's the power of believing in their own faith, and some actually get surgery. All pending on the degree in which it happens. The mind is a powerful thing.. you would be surprised what you can do with it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:30 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Actually I know that scripture and yep if you are "starving" the spirit by doing wrong you are not FILLED. It's still there but when the house is swept clean it gives evil room to move in. You can be posessed even after you've recieved the Holy spirit. Do some research on it.
    Anonymous