I need sleep!!

ok..my problem is, im a night owl. my baby goes to bed around 1130...but he sleeps for a good 7 hours without interruption consistantly. but i dont go to bed cuz i dont get sleepy til about 2, and i cant lay in bed when im wired. then i only wind up getting about 3 or 4 hours a night, and he doesnt nap for more than 15 minutes at a time so i cant nap with him....any advice???

briyeti

Asked by briyeti at 1:41 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Health

• Force yourself to go to bed early
    Anonymous

• I know its hard to go to bed sometimes but you just have to train yourself to do it. Also I don't know how old your baby is but if he is only naping for 15 min I would try to get him on a better schedule. Try a book called "healthy sleep habits healthy baby" They have a lot of good info to get your baby on a good sleep patteren. My twin boys now take 2-2 hour naps per day at the same time. It is wonderful! Good Luck!
    klpeter

Answer by klpeter at 2:54 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• try laying down to sleep along with your child and turn everything off, or go close your room door, put some smooth lullabye music and turn your light off an dclose your eyes. and if you cant keep your eyes closed, buy the thingy for your eyes. (a cloth that keep your eyes closes and from getting eye bags)
    mommy_marisol

Answer by mommy_marisol at 4:10 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• if u r drinking caffeine before u go to sleep, cut it out before 5 in the afternoon!!!! it helps!!!
    Ms.Beth1214

Answer by Ms.Beth1214 at 5:59 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• You have a weird sleep shedule, not your infant child. You change for your child for good! Good luck.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 6:01 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Read in bed for a little bit.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 7:55 PM on Jul. 19, 2008