Christians- where is your God?

If God is real, why doesn't he reveal himself unto his followers in a form that a human can conceptualize?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Why would he need to?
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Oh boy! Here we go! And I just gave up popcorn..... dangit!
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• God has shown himself in my life numerous times. Recently he was VERY blantant in showing himself. I think often times people look for the "obvious" signs like the burning bush or whatever. But the truth is, he's all around and if you open your heart, soul and eyes, you will see him.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

I know right?!?! LOL Wanna share some ice cream with me...I've got Rocky Road?
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:32 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• If you've got mint chocolate chip I'll sit through this with you.LOL
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 9:34 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• See, that is what is called Faith. You belive.... and then you see.....sorry cant be more simple than that.

It wouldnt be Faith if you saw and then believed.
    Anonymous

• Answered at 9:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 by: TheDiva320
    God has shown himself in my life numerous times. Recently he was VERY blantant in showing himself. I think often times people look for the "obvious" signs like the burning bush or whatever. But the truth is, he's all around and if you open your heart, soul and eyes, you will see him.

Details. Where did your God show himself?
    Anonymous

• he;s in my heart, mind and soul. he will reveal himself when he sees fit not to prove that he exists. we are suppose to be in him through faith. i agree another lame question for something that has to ask why, how can you prove evolution? did you see if for yourself? did anyone? not any that live today or back in the day cause that never happened.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Sorry, hubby demanded Rocky Road for a change...that's all I've got. I do have some German chocolates though that I'm willing to share with all who "reveal" themselves to me!!!
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Try to conceptualize this:
    Babies being born..............if God doesn't have a hand in it, then how does it happen?
    The Air you Breathe.............hmmmmm
    Nature..........just popped out of no where huh?

You expect God to just walk up and introduce himself? Look around.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 21, 2009