Recently was told about HPV, I can't even bring myself to have sex...

I've been with the same partner for two years after being told this, I can't get in the mood or even want to have sex. If I get myself treated(which I am) will he give it back to me??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Health

• Treated? I didn't know there was a cure for HPV?
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• as far as i know there isnt a cure for HPV
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• There is a difference between treatment and a cure. A treatment is getting rid of the bad cells in the cervix, a cure is getting rid of the disease completely.
    Anonymous

• what exactly is hpv?
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 10:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• either way, i didnt know there was a treatment for HPV either. okay, back to your question...if you got it from him there is a chance he will give it back to you. HPV is a virus, its usually taken care of by your body, but not always. if he no longer has it he cant give it back to you, if he does then yes he will.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 10:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• *sigh* So I guess I'll have HPV for the rest of my life...Fan Effing tastic!!!
    Anonymous

• thats not what i said
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 10:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• HPV: Get The Facts
    www.theHPVtest.com Learn what you need to know about HPV. Get the facts; ease your mind.
    Anonymous

• I'm just afraid that HPV will "ping-pong" I guess you could say. Its a fear of mine.
    Anonymous

• I think hpv is warts right ?? I heard alot of women carry the virus for it and don't even know it
    Anonymous