FRUSTRATED!!!

I'M 5 WEEKS PREGNANT AND I'M GOING CRAZY.I AM SO NAUSEATED THAT IT'S BEEN HARD FOR ME TO EAT.I TRIED EVERYTHING.I CANT GO SEE MY DOCTOR BECAUSE MY APPOINTMENT IS NOT UNTIL JANUARY 27TH.RIGHT NOW I'M TRYING TO EAT A BABY FOOD.WHAT KINDS OF FOOD AND DRINK I COULD TRY FOR THE NAUSEA?

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i just answered this
    i told you what worked for me
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:59 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• ICK! I remember those days. Thank goodness it will pass. Try anything with Ginger. This helped me during my working hours. I sipped on Ginger ale and OR Ginger Snaps. Whatever it is that's in the Ginger, It works!
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 10:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Try ginger on your food. I was having this early in my pregnancy and it helped a lot.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• apples, soda crakers, lemon, are really good. Try to eat small meals, eat carbs. Whole grains foods are the best, a slice of whole grain toast with some old fashion peanut butter, And relax, Nausea will be gone soon.
    Pancita

Answer by Pancita at 10:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• They have pregnancy candies and preg pops you can get to suck on to control nausea. Google it. Good luck!
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I am currently 10 weeks pregnant and get nauseated sometimes. Ask your doctor about Bnatal suckers and losenges. They are amazing. And taste great too. Really help with nausea. And if you do end up getting the Bnatals you wil be able to eat more. Hope this helps.
    mommyofone32408

Answer by mommyofone32408 at 10:44 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• soda crackers unsalted, and ice pops, or crushed ice.

it will pass too.

xioma
    Madrepor2ndavez

Answer by Madrepor2ndavez at 11:20 PM on Jan. 21, 2009