Do you????

Do you believe in Guardian Angels?Spiritual Guides? Have you seen or felt their presence?

I have The day that my son was born I knew he had an angel watching over him.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I do. Had some general and specific sensations that there is a spiritual realm.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 10:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I believe God takes care of me.. There are soo many times that I am just like WOW God was watching out for me. Once was last weekend... we were getting TONS of snow.. and we were 2 hrs away from home and it was like all of a sudden me and my mom were like WHERE ARE WE!? literally at the same time It was like we were picked up and placed somehwere. It is a straight shot home we've traveled it TONS and TONS of times.. so we believe we were protected from an accident or something. I also get like "visions" I usually can see deer running in front of me, one time i saw people walking in the road, (in my head) and just get bad feelings. My friends and family freaks out when I say OHHH NO or they just know something is wrong. LOL Crazy and weird yes I know.. but its a true story.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Hmmm....depends on the day.
    Anonymous

• Guardian Angels? No
    Spirit Guides? Maybe... depending on your definition of one.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 10:09 PM on Jan. 21, 2009