Did anyone see how much Obama's car sold for on Ebay last night? It had 45 minutes left but I was too tired....

so I missed it. It was up to around $270,000 I think. It's not on there now, I suppose for "discretion." purposes.
It was real. It was his former Chrystler. It had the vin # and everything. Also, the seller allowed people to do check the car's history before paying. I just wanted to see what ridiculous amount someone paid for it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Wish I could get that much, HAHA!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:17 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• 271,300 US dollars!

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/world-news/2009/01/20/barack-obama-old-car/new-us-presidents-chrysler-sold-on-ebay.html
    Anonymous

• do you know what he bought the car for originally? and the salesman that sold it knew it was obamas car and told the person who bought it. if it would have been me i wouldnt have sold the car i would've bought it myself duh.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:22 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I think he paid around 40,000. He was on tv. I can't remember if it was the reporter or the guy selling who said it tho...
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 10:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• anyone here know what he is going to do with that money? if he can practice his preaching then he will have earned my respect.
    chickenhobbit

Answer by chickenhobbit at 1:58 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Wonder where he got that idea?
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 8:07 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Hmmm....kind of similar to Palin putting the Alaskan governor's jet on eBay? :)
    Anonymous