i'm a singel mom who doesn't drive. is there a car service thats inexpensive for someone like me?

cheap taxis, shuttle services

jjsmom4ever

Asked by jjsmom4ever at 1:48 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Travel

• This is something that you will have to check out in your area. Call around for prices. Ask if they give discounts for people who use the service regularly. Good Luck!
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 3:43 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• THE BUS IS YOUR CHEAPEST SOULUTION I FEEL YOU I DONT DRIVE EITHER IT CAN BE HARD GOOD LUCK
    anh2231

Answer by anh2231 at 3:55 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• a bicycle?! lolz.... my mom didnt drive when she had my oldest sister, and she used the bike with the basket in the front and the babyseat in the back!!! lolz... good luck hun!!!
    Ms.Beth1214

Answer by Ms.Beth1214 at 5:50 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I was in your shoes a year ago. Bus is the cheapest way to do. However, if you are disable or senior you may get some community shuttle bus service, otherwise, i think you have to call up taxi. They don't give you discount, they just make sure they come ( you don't always get a taxi when you call).
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 5:58 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• BUS
    Anonymous

• why don't you drive? it's 2000? get up and drive!
    Anonymous