What should i do if im married and my husband is in Dominican Republic?

And he works but only makes 400 dollars a month and he tells me he doesnt have money? Is it wrong if i ask him for some money to help me with our baby boy? When im on walfare for the moment but i then have to work to bring him here.

kiara60291804

Asked by kiara60291804 at 10:21 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• No it is not wrong at all. Is he a US Citizen? It's his child too, he had no problem making him, therefore paying for him is the consequence.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• What is he offering you?Sounds like US citizenship is his goal.If he's got money no matter how little then his kid should have money from him to.
    Anonymous

• If its his child and you 2 are married then you shouldn't have to ask for money he should just send it!
    Amber77

Answer by Amber77 at 8:17 AM on Jan. 23, 2009