Who believes there is a Heaven and Hell?

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 6:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2012 in Crazy for Credits

• Christians.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2012

• I do but I am not sure I believe in them in the 'traditional' sense...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:45 PM on Mar. 17, 2012

• IMO, there is no heaven or hell.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 6:47 PM on Mar. 17, 2012

• I do.  I don't claim to know exactly what they are like but I do believe we live on and that is a type of Heaven and Hell.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:48 PM on Mar. 17, 2012

• Heaven and Hell is a real place, where else would our souls wonder off to? Do you think the dead really just rests in the grave for life? Some believe that but our souls rise.
    Hesmynavyman

Comment by Hesmynavyman (original poster) at 6:49 PM on Mar. 17, 2012

• My path does not contain the heaven/hell concept.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 6:53 PM on Mar. 17, 2012

• You have no proof of a real heaven and hell as people believe it to be. It's a manmade idea. Nothing wrong with believing it, but IMO, it's not real.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 6:53 PM on Mar. 17, 2012

• It's all by faith and believing in your heart! I have seen angels and I have seen demons! Ohhhh I know! Some of my biggest prayers have been answered or miracles would happen and I could hear Gods voice talk to me it was amazing! Actually one time I prayed and I saw movement in the air it was a person figure it was the spirit of the Lord it was amazing!!! My whole room lit up you just have to have faith maybe try praying and see for yourself or maybe study it to at least see for yourself keep your options open or maybe talk to someone who knows a lot of information.
    Hesmynavyman

Comment by Hesmynavyman (original poster) at 6:56 PM on Mar. 17, 2012

• It's a choice but you could always read the bible or go to a church and ask some questions and see what the pastors have to say? Wouldn't hurt to ask a pastor.
    Hesmynavyman

Comment by Hesmynavyman (original poster) at 6:57 PM on Mar. 17, 2012

• I was raised christian. I grew up in the church. I don't need to talk to anyone about what my spiritual truth is. ANd that truth tells me there is no such thing as heaven or hell and there is no god or supreme being.
    I would never say what you experienced wasn't real, b/c it was real to YOU. But it means nothing to my spiritual path.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 6:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2012