Prayer Request

I just wanted to see if somebody can pray for a couple of things for me. We are currently living with my moms fiances brother. And we need our own place being that my mom has triplets and I have a 2 year old and a little baby on the way! Just seems that we cannot find anything in our price range, or in the right area, or someone that will work with credit issues. I just wanted to see if some one can pray that we find some one that will work with us and in the area that we are looking for. Also wanted to see if someone can pray for our finances, and getting a bigger vechile. Thanks so much everyone!

mommyofone32408

Asked by mommyofone32408 at 10:25 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Just did.... ;) Prayed that God would send you and guide you where you needed to be!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• sweete things will work out in the end just be strong. my prayers are with you.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Yup! Done! And prayers that you find direction and peace in what ever God's plan reveals it's self to be :)

CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 11:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Yeah we serve a big GOd have faith and he will make a way when there seems to be no way
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:21 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• thanks for asking us. i will be covering you in prayer...
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 12:10 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• You know you're in my prayers! Just keep trusting God. The right place is out there. Always remember, He never shuts a door without opening a window! It'll all work out! God bless you.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 8:49 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• you got it and just did!!
    HisServant4ever

Answer by HisServant4ever at 8:11 PM on Jan. 22, 2009