anyone who knows about the mini pill..

I stopped the mini pill about a month ago (dec 23) ...I had an irregular period in january, very early and much longer than usual. If i go by my 28 day cycle (which i had on the pill) i should start the 29th. But my question is, SINCE THE MINI PILL IS A LOWER HORMONAL PILL MIGHT MY PERIODS GET WACKY OR MIGHT THEY STAY ON THE SAME CYCLE? I heard that sometimes when u stop birth control pills it can make your period wacky. but since the mini pill is different than most pills i didnt know if it would do the same as regular pilss. Also can it make you have pregnacy symptoms and absomen pain? Thanks I need to know this because i am ttc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I am on the mini pill and from what I know, coming off of them should be the same as the regular pill....but it can take a few months to get completly out of your system.

When I was trying to get preggers with my son I came off of the reg. pill and we tried for over a year. Then did some testing and found out I was NOT ovulating....I believe that the birth control messed up my ovulation.....just my womens intuition. Just wanted to pass along my story....dont know why, I am tired, cant stop typing ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:32 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• are you breastfeeding? I was then stopped, and continued to take the pill for 4 months, my doc told me i should have swiched...but verytime me and my DH BD, the sperm comes right out. I read that the pill can make it to where the sperm cant get in. I dont know if the pill affected that.
    Anonymous