Work from home jobs

Does anyone know any good work from home jobs that actually pay a decent wage?

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 7:56 PM on Mar. 17, 2012 in Money & Work

• Medical/legal/general transcription. I work 20-25 hours a week and get 2k a month.
    Anonymous

• ^^That's what I was going to say

I do medical transcription and do okay. I've never done legal or general transcription but that might be cool too.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 8:15 PM on Mar. 17, 2012

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog if you'd like at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:21 PM on Mar. 17, 2012

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching; I am in the midst of a grant writing program though Chicago’s community colleges.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2012

• This is what I do fulltime and I love it.

Home Based Travel Business

Travel is a $9 Trillion industry.

You can start your own travel business and promote it online OR offline.

You can take vacations for not even half of the retail price! While making an income.

Training & a beautiful website are included for the highest possibility of success.

Book travel for yourself, family, friend & new customers and get paid for it.

Offers Free Major Health Insurance!

NO stock to buy or fill your home!

Company has been in business 11 yrs and is publicly traded!! This is a real business!!

Along with my travel business, we are also partnered with over 700 major retailers and we get paid from online shopping.

Send me a message  if you would like to learn more. I will show you first hand about this great opportunity and how great it can be for you & your fami
    tpluv

Answer by tpluv at 10:52 PM on Mar. 17, 2012

• I do direct sales selling body wraps that tighten, tone and firm as well as other health products. My paycheck next month should be close to or more than my hubby's military paychecks
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 9:17 PM on Mar. 20, 2012

• I make a little at home, but not enough to live on. Around $200 per month, but it helps. They don't charge anything or ask for a credit card, those are the scams you have to avoid. Here's my blog if you'd like to check it out. http://wellpayingsurveys.blogspot.com/

home_teachin

Answer by home_teachin at 8:37 AM on Mar. 21, 2012

• How about La Bella Baskets? Own your own Gift Basket Business for $19.95 a month presently, but will change a little by company policy and with our new system coming in!=) No making or shipping the gift baskets=) I mostly recruit and make an income through our referral program. Your not pushed to sell with La Bella Baskets, but I have gottens sales!! =)I'm Silver Gift Director with La Bella Baskets and it's legit. I get paid every 2 weeks a check in the mail. If you love gift baskets and flowers with no inventory, no quotas, low monthly fee, training, contests, bonuses, and so much more and like more info, email me if you like more info =) kindredgifts@gmail.com
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 3:54 PM on Mar. 21, 2012

• Hey there :) I am make a full time income working from home with AmeriPlan. You can review full details if interested: www.workwithjayme.info
    wahmofone

Answer by wahmofone at 5:25 PM on Mar. 23, 2012