afternoon energy?

I know by 2:00 all of us get sooooooooooo tired,,,,,,,,,,sugar levels drop off,,,,,,,,,whats better than caffine to help w. the mid-afternoon sluggishness?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I have heard eating a apple for a mid afternoon snack can wake you up with all the chewing, etc...aslo the natural sugar in it will give you the boost you need. ...but thats just what I read, lol...I go for the caffine fix!
    ajjc775

Answer by ajjc775 at 7:52 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Banana with Peanutbutter...Go check the mail...Go for a walk...Tickle the kids...Play hide and seek...

I get this lull around 3:00 which is the kids' snack time.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 7:53 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• b vitamins
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 8:15 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I take Bazi - and it has helped tremendously! Only a one ounce shot of it each morning and you are good to go - you can take a second drink (shot) in the afternoon on those particularly stressful days! Has 8 superfruits in it - 12 vitamins, 68 minerals. If you are interested, go to www.drinkbazi.biz/shot and learn more....order one bottle to try! Susan
    snthayer

Answer by snthayer at 10:27 PM on Jul. 23, 2008