Changing OPK's mid cycle???

I have been using Answer brand dip sticks for about 3 months and always get test lines that are darker on one side than the other. I bought the Clear Blue Easy pee on a stick type but I'm wondering about how to switch tests mid cycle. I'm on CD9 and already getting a faint line on the Answer tests. I've thought about waiting till I get what I think is a pos test and then confirm with the Clear Blue's. Or should I just use both for a few days to compare the results? I have not used the clear Blue Easy's so I have no idea if I will get a line with them as early.

sweetie246

Asked by sweetie246 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I hate the Answer Brand. They have worked once and I used them for 4 mos. I have switched to a different one this month. I think it is safe to switch on CD 9
    lisab7982

Answer by lisab7982 at 7:33 AM on Jan. 22, 2009