husbands?

how many of you watch your hubby doing something that just makes him look even more hotter then ever?

I was watching my hubby doing things to his big rig OMG!!! was he hot i wanted to jump his bones.. but couldn't cause i had the kids in the car (only if i had a babysitter)...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Haha, my hubbie works on big trucks and can fix anything, and I LOVE watching him do it! I just wanna jump on him and be like Heeeeeey baby Heeeeeey! But I just watch and let it fester for later LOL!
    Anonymous

• I've been married to my hubby for nearly 20 years and the only thing he does that is TOTALLY HOT...is taking out the trash....everything else he does is just really really CUTE! LOL!!!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Pretty much anything mine does with his shirt off is fine by me...lol. Dishes...running...yeah...lol. He's been out of state working for over a month now so I'd say pretty much anything he did would do it for me right about now...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:58 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• My hubby cleared snow off the roof the other day, I walked him to the room shoved him on the bed and raped him. Wait a minute, I don't recall him saying, 'stop.'
    Mommylady190

Answer by Mommylady190 at 11:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• My hubby was snow mobiling with me last weekend i was watching him do jumps speeding and fixing the snow mobile after everone thought we had things taken care of they left and i did jump his bones in the snow and in the ditch boy was that good. i need that mommet back UGH!!!
    Anonymous

• Ummm.....not really.
    Anonymous

• i say playing pool and darts..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Anonymous

• Anytime I catch my hubby working on a car(he's a mechanic by trade) that totally turns me on. Anytime he really gets involved playing with our boys...total turn on.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i am with you on that one Bones. i even thinks its hot when he helps me around the house or when he is toning his muscles. it just makes me wanna  PPPpppuuuurrrrrrrrrrr

Anonymous

• you know what gets me hott! when i see him doing stuff for the kids like playing with my eldest, or changing the girls diapers without me having to tell him............................ yea, i dont get hott often
    JJ_RedPheonix

Answer by JJ_RedPheonix at 11:15 PM on Jan. 21, 2009