soo..what wuld u do?

ive been dating this guy for almost a year and a half and i have a baby but it isnt his. he is still skeptical about this whole thing...me starting a family without him and the baby not being his. even tho he loves her a lot. he was there during the whole pregnancy too. so..if its been this long..should i stick in there and see what happens (bc we had plans for the future) or do u think itll never change?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Id focus on my child... That is your first obligation, and frankly the most important.
    Anonymous

• Well i am a bit confused with what you trying to say, but i believe that he is insecure of his relationship. I also have a baby whom is not my current husbands and he felt very insecure of our relationship. This took a very long time to get better and many bad things to happen in order for us or him persay understand that i loved him and that my sons father will only be that my sons father. Unfortunately i cant say that this is how your relationship would evolve but you can try communication which is proven to be the best key in a relationship. Sometimes even some counseling to work out our fears and problems is a great idea. Good Luck!
    zorylaineperez

Answer by zorylaineperez at 11:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• well im still with him which means i still have to deal with it..thats why im just asking for opinions
    Anonymous

• I would talk to him.. open up and ask him how he feels.. if he's unsure, then give him time, but don't make it too long. You have a child to consider now, and she comes first.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:44 PM on Jan. 21, 2009