How do you mantain your eyebrows?

Do you wax, tweeze, thread, or just leave them be?

angeladh82

Asked by angeladh82 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• tweeze
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 11:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• what is threading?
    sweetestkitten

• it is a new thing where some one take a thread, literally, and holds it in a manner to pluck the hair. a lot of people say it is painless. it looks really cool! I think it comes from the India culture. ??
    angeladh82

Answer by angeladh82 at 11:07 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• http://hairremoval.about.com/od/threading/a/threading101.htm
    angeladh82

Answer by angeladh82 at 11:10 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Lol...threading isn't new at all, but its probably new here. If you're used to waxing or tweezing, threading is pretty much the same feeling, but I did it on my upper lip and all I can say is holy hell...never again...and I'm not a wimp! I either wax or tweeze.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• wax!!!!!!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 11:23 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I go to the salon and have em waxed once a year. LOL. I never seem to have the time, so mine usually just grow naturally. I would like to get in the habit of tweezing them, I just forget or run late then have those ugly prickly ones. lol.
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 11:23 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I have them waxed everytime I go and get my hair done about once every 2 months
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 12:21 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• wAX AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH, THEN YOU KEEP SHAPE, LOOK NICE AND NATURAL.. IT ALL DEPENDS HOW HAIRY ARE YOU...LOL
    Rwive

Answer by Rwive at 12:33 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I actually use a little razor that takes away the hair growing back. It's not a real razoe so you'll never cut your self and it works really good I only do it once a month. It's better than tweezing for me. I get them at the 99 cent store there 3 in one pack.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 2:44 AM on Jan. 22, 2009