Who else is going to be alone for Valentines Day?

My SO is working out of state, so I'll be on my own. I don't mind though, he has never been spectacular at making it good...lol. He punks out on the presents, he thinks its all for show anyway...egh...but don't think he forgets about the sex...lol. I think I'll mostly just feel lame for being by myself.

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 11:09 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Holidays

• Ahhh, don't feel bad. I'm a loner for valentine's also. Although I just have no SO. Don't know what my ex will be doing, or who (he has a bachelor pad, LOL). Actually, you know what...I think I will go out to dinner with the most spectacular guys around......my kids. ;) I wonder what movies are out on feb 14?
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 11:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Im sure i will be my SO ditched out on it last year and it'll probably be the same this year!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:16 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Every year for the past 4 years I have been ditched. My husband is at home but no present or card. The only thing he does is remember that it is a time for whoopee.lol. He says he doesn't like to show his emotions. UGH!!!!
    zachysmommy04

Answer by zachysmommy04 at 12:40 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I HOPE I Dont Have A Sucky V-Day Its Usually The Only Holiday My SO Is Good For
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 3:37 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I won't be alone because my husband will be here and so will my son, but it will feel as if I'm alone because he'll get me a b.s. card and candy that I don't want.
    Linda814

Answer by Linda814 at 9:50 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Funny, my husband's going to be out of town working, too. He was all nervous that I'd be pissed off, but I told him he could take me out to celebrate after he gets back and we could celebrate his completed job, too.

I think he was more upset because he thought I'd be mad that his job is at the Daytona Race Track during the Daytona 500. Like I care??? lol
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 3:19 PM on Jan. 28, 2009

• My hubby is working night shifts so it will be just my son and I.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 6:59 PM on Jan. 29, 2009