what are the best vitamins that wont hurt your tummy and give tons of energy!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Health

• welli dunno about vitamins, but i had a red bul lon an empty stomach this morning and I am doing everything i can to move! lol....im actually eating now to bring it down....
    briyeti

Answer by briyeti at 2:15 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I like one-a-day womens. They also have one for active women. Any vitamin will help with energy but it takes a few weeks to get the full effect.
    amy_a_98229

Answer by amy_a_98229 at 3:15 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Have you ever heard of GBG...they have a 10 in one multivitamins and it gives me plenty of energy. You can check it out if you like at: http://www.shopgbg.com/?ID=amybeth77
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 3:28 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I actually would also like an answer to this! I get headaches from one-a-womens, so I cant even take it, so any advice would be great!!
    Illinoismomof_3

Answer by Illinoismomof_3 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• my answer would be one a day all day energy. it does the trick. you will have energy all day long.
    christy_2

Answer by christy_2 at 5:38 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I take Nutrilite vitamins, they aren't available in stores, only online, but they are the best. They're a multivitamin with everything you need.
    One tip, if vitamins upset your stomach make sure you take them with food. I've also found that only taking them at night before I go to bed helps. Some vitamins require you to take two doses, but with the Nutrilite vitamins I can get away with taking them once because they have a large dose of everything. I do take extra calcium though.
    CaylaLU

Answer by CaylaLU at 5:42 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I like Isotonic vitamins. They are powders that you mix with water and it gets fizzy. I have not been sick one day since I've been taking them for over a year! You can look for them online or some health food locations may have them.
    wondra

Answer by wondra at 7:55 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• My family and I take a whole-food supplement that contains fruits and vegetables including all the vitamins and nutrients that God put in them naturally! It's like eating a super-food, and it's just been AMAZING for 100's of 1,000's of people all over the world! Check out www.getvibranthealth.com or contact me for more information. I just love this stuff!
    hancockmomof3

Answer by hancockmomof3 at 8:23 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• My family and I take a supplement that is a complete liquid nutrition (all of your daily vitamins aloe vera and Decaffinated Green Tea). Because it is a liquid is it more easily absorbs into the body (vitamin pills are mostly wasted and passed through the body because the body cannot readily absorb them they need to be broken down to smaller particles which is why liquid is better)...It also comes in the form of a healthy energy drink... go to www.Myvemma.com/lindamom for complete liquid nutrition or www.Myverve.com/lindamom which is energy drink plus complete liquid nutrition....Or you can contact me through myspace.com/mommymartin3
    mommymartin3

Answer by mommymartin3 at 5:06 AM on Jul. 21, 2008

• REDBULL or COFFEE!
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:45 PM on Jul. 21, 2008