MY MIL WANTS US TO PAY HER 170 DOLLARS FOR MY BIL CELL PHONE..

OKAY.. LONG STORY SHORT.. SHE THINKS THAT WE'VE HAD THAT CELL PHONE WHEN CLEARLY WE HAVENT.. SHE SAID WELL MY BOY WOULD NEVER RUN UP THE PHONE HE WOULD NEVER DO NOTHING LIKE THAT.. AND REALLY.. WTH WE LIVE ABOUT TWO HRS AWAY FROM THEMM WERE REALLY GONNA GO OVER THEIR JUST TO USE HIS CELL PHONE?? WTF??
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN.

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 11:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• psycho much!

Sorry your going through this but i would realy urge not just you but your hubby to not deal with this, because it will escalte and stress you both out. So when she calls dont answerand tell you hubby that if she bothers him for him to just be very serious and say, "Mom we didn't do it, you seriously need to get (BIL's name) in check and stop herassing us for some ccrap we didn't do, now all me like a civilized person or don't call me until you figure out this issue your having. But don't call or talk to me about this again. Deal with it, don't come after me.
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 11:18 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Refuse to pay unless she can PROVE that the bills are YOURS...which she can't., of course.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• SHE'S CALLING OFF THE CHAIN. SHE'S EMAILING. MAN SHE'S DRIVING ME CRAZY.. NEXT THING I NEED IS HER AT OUR DOOR!! I DONT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER, WE HAVE NEVER USED MY BIL PHONE!! EVER!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 11:16 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• thats probably what he told her (b-i-l) so he wouldn't have to pay for it.... thats too bad that she doesn't want to see that....
    Ibelucky1

Answer by Ibelucky1 at 11:20 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• yah have you talked to your BIL and had your hubby told his butt he better tell the truth, also get the itemized bill so that she cann see all the #s he's called that may help you prove your point, she's sound like a 24/7 pain in the kneck
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 11:22 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• WELL B-I-L IS 11!!!!! SO YEAH SHE'S DRIVING ME CRAZY.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• what the hack! Get the phone records, she's an idiot! Who's she going to blaim next month for the next bill. What does your husband say?
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 11:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• lmao this is like the fourth question ive read that you posted about someone driving you crazy first the cat now your MIL you sure your not the one who needs some help lol....
    Anonymous

• I agree with having her check the phone bill (the actual statement) and see if there is anything on there that shouldn't be, such as new ring tones, games, etc. that can run up a bill pretty fast.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• ANON.. I MIGHT..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 11:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2009