WHEN YOU HAVE AN IUD DO YOU NOT GET A PERIOD?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 11:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Health

• I don't! It is awesome! Every once in awhile I will spot, but not bad. The only shitty part is there is no warning for the spotting, no timline, nada. I have had mine for about a year and a half. Mirena. Some women don't even spot. Others have very mild periods. That's what the info packet said.
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 11:14 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• well I have had one in for almost one year and im getting it taken out. Because My periods are so messed up. There could be a month that you have one and a month that you dont have one. OR sometimes I just spot. So im not very happy with mine so im getting it taken out.
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:15 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• WELL MY PERIODS ARE ALREADY LIKE THAT. AND I REALLY WANT TO GET THE IUD BUT I HAVE A CYST IN MY OVARY SO THE ONE DOC WONT DO IT. SO I'M GOING OT GO SEE ANOTHER DOC TOMORROW. SO LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 11:20 PM on Jan. 21, 2009