Night Shift?

For those of you that has a hubby who works the night shift. How do you fall asleep without them? My hubby just started to work 3rd and I have a hard time falling asleep without him so I end up getting 2-3 hours of sleep a night as my kids get up at 7-8 and i dont end up falling asleep til around 4-5.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Get a little nookie before he goes to work!!! Trust me it helps!!!
    Anonymous

• My DH works away from home most of the month..
    You learn to deal and to enjoy your space.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 11:16 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Spray a bit of his cologne on that side of the bed and throw a giant pillow over there :) My husband is in the Army and that helps me... course now when he leaves I immediately take up the whole bed, lol. It's my coping ritual :0D

CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 11:16 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• My hubby is started truck driving so I feel your pain. He will be gone 2-4 weeks at a time. I just sleep in the center and sometimes put a pillow next to me if the baby isn't there.
    mlt4marykay

Answer by mlt4marykay at 11:19 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i wear his shirts to bed then take a pic and send it to him so he knows what he is missing out on...
    Anonymous

• i get a call and i also take the hole bed until he comes home on the weekend
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 11:21 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I wish I could et some before he leaves. He says NO because he will be tired when he goes to work and not be able to work right. I dont know. It makes me so mad.
    Anonymous

• i cant sleep either when my hubby sleeps nights. I just try to watch tv till i can not keep my eyes open anymore. most of the time I fall asleep on the couch.
    Anonymous

• I watch some tv, maybe take some tyneol pm if I need to, and talk to him on the phone.
    It's hard I should be alseep right now, not on the internet
    vampjaded

Answer by vampjaded at 11:30 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Why does it make you mad that he wants to be awake for work? Sounds like a good man to try to take care of you. I don't get mad that mine has to be gone... It's what they do- how they provide. You will have to find a coping method or you will be putting more pressure on him than he needs, kwim?
    CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 11:35 PM on Jan. 21, 2009