do you think it's wrong?

I consider infants to be like baby animals.. the way they learn and they need you..

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 2:09 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You're right. I think of it that way too. That's how they learn, but mastering new "tricks". It seems cold when you put it that way, but it's really not. My son learned a new trick this week... he learned to say "ca ca" at the garbage can.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 3:47 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• In a way, but human babies have more emotion and feelings as they grow than animals. the needs become emotional as well as physical
    bttrfly8605

Answer by bttrfly8605 at 2:25 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• well of course and they can display emotions more .. I spose I mean the way they learn.... it's almost like trying ot teach them a trick until they get it down for themselves.
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 3:33 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I see what your saying! I often wondered (& my husband disagrees) but if you taught a kid that the color red was actually green that you could really teach them all sorts of freaky stuff. It is repetition in my opinion.
    allord

Answer by allord at 4:54 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• A doggy? You have food, they come. They want attention and want you to play with them.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 5:55 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• No... When babies get older, you see how vastly different they are from pups or kitties...
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 7:43 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• yes, you could teach your kids all kinds of false information....that's the scary part, there are parents who do...kids arent really born with anything beyond a few instincts, everything else is just taken on faith from what they are told or what they have experienced
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 8:14 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Really? I guess, I have seen people walking there children on leashes recently and pulling them along...interesting.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:44 PM on Jul. 21, 2008