Do you know anyone or have you auditioned for American Idol?

So many cafemoms here im surprised i have yet to read a post about it!

roxxxy

Asked by roxxxy at 11:24 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• One of our drug reps at work auditioned.. and when we found out we made him sing for us.. he didnt make it cuz he was too "opera" but he can sing really well... and then just to pick on him we staged a fake idol for him at a staff meeting and made fun of him... it was great...
    alwms

Answer by alwms at 11:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• yes my friend brian tried out in chicago a few years back but he did not make it to the three judges.
    myangel21

Answer by myangel21 at 11:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• No...and if I did...I would be the person that people would ask......WHY DIDN'T HER FAMILY TELL HER SHE COULDN'T SING??!! I think it would be an awesome experience though ~ if I could sing that is...I wouldn't want to experience it otherwise....LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I auditioned along with several talented people. Unfortunately, they had reached their quota as far as the talent portion was concerned, however, a young lady in a karate ensemble singing, "Everybody Was Kung Fu Fighting," was admitted for the obvious entertainment value that she would give the show during it's spoof portion:)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 11:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I LOVE THE SPOOF PORTION, it's the only part I watch...lol YYes I know some one she never got to Paula Simon and the other guy...lol I know his name, but oh....Randy...lol I knew I knew it...lol
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 11:43 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• My SIL tried out and they didnt pick her because she "didnt have the right look" which means she wasnt showing enough leg and tits.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 11:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Bo Bice's mom lives in Somerville, AL, which is where i grew up and where my parents still live. we went to this barn restaurant at the quiet, rural intersection of hwys 67 and 36 and watched it along with his mom and family! i still have the t-shirt!
    chickenhobbit

Answer by chickenhobbit at 4:25 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I clean Amanda Overmyers teeth! :) she was on last season.. oh and I'm a dental hygienist- lol didn't want someone to think that was odd.. lol
    Anonymous

• YOu girls crack me up! I was watching the other night thinking dang there must be a cafemom somewhere in that crowd. hehe
    roxxxy

Answer by roxxxy at 2:12 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• My best friend tried out for last season but didn't make it which was to bad, shes has a beatiful voice. I've never watched but if she had been on I would have. mostly, I hate that show
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 4:34 PM on Jan. 22, 2009