DO YOUTHINK I'M PREGNANT?

I WILL BE 2 WEEKS LATE ON SATURDAY, THE 24TH. I AM EMOTIONAL, TIRED ALL THE TIME, HAVE VERY TENDER BREASTS,AND LIKE THIS DULL CRAMPING. ALL THE PREGNANCY TESTS ARE NEGATIVE. I AM NOT STRESSED OUT, I HAVE NO REASON TO BE. I JUST WISH I'D FIND OUT FOR SURE SOON!

mommyof32123

Asked by mommyof32123 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think you are. I think those pregnancy tests are lying to you so you will be confused. You know they do sell the "lying brand."

Seriously though. From the way it sounds you have took a few of them already. All neg. Go to the doctor and get a blood test if you think so.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like you could be. Try taking the test in the morning. If its still neg. then you might have to go to the docters and get a bleed test.
    JacobsMommy05

Answer by JacobsMommy05 at 11:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• if the test are neg then probably ntot
    really noonehere can tel you sympotoms CAN NOT tell you if you are
    go to the dr get a blood t4est
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• are you on any bc? it could must up your cycle
    vampjaded

Answer by vampjaded at 11:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• NO I'M NOT ON ANY BIRTH CONTROL. I AM ALWAYS ON TIME WITH MY PERIODS. I ALREADY HAVE 2 KIDS & I HAVE THAT"FEELING" I AM PREGNANT
    mommyof32123

Answer by mommyof32123 at 11:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• There is a web site you can go to just to be sure.

www.thepregnancytester.com

Anonymous

• LOL..i went to that site and of course it said im pregnant(im 7 months) that i was having a girl(also true) that she would be 16lbs 3oz when born and she would have red hair and blue eyes(there's no redheads in either family..not possible) oh and when i click the button to see who the daddy is, they say it's the pope.. and then i have the option to pick another daddy. oh and that she would be born on christmas of 06...lmao..thanks for the crack up and to the poster..dont use this website. only a blood test can really tell you(if the pee ones arent working)
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:01 AM on Jan. 22, 2009