Can you see hair in an ultra sound pic?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have a high risk pregnancy so I have a ultrasound done every 2 weeks or so. I am 28 weeks now and the last one I had the tech. said, "Do you see that little area where it looks fuzzy?" I said yea, and she said that was the baby's hair. I had a 4D one done and you can see the hair too. My first daughter had like 3 inches of dark dark hair with white tips, when she was born, lol, it was cute.
    SheriBaby415

Answer by SheriBaby415 at 1:48 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• 3-d U.S. maybe
    Anonymous

• I have a pic of our baby at 28 wks a profile view and it looks like he has hair...what could that be if not hair?
    Anonymous

• oh sorry it was a reg u/s
    Anonymous

• my sister had an US at like 36 weeks (she was diabetic) and it looks like hair, and her son was born with alot of hair. He is 7 months now and he has soooooooo much hair you could put it into a ponytail
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 11:40 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• maybe w a 3-d(or more commonly known as a 4d)?
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:53 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Yes. We had lots of 3D/4D pics done because I'm diabetic and was high risk. We have a few pics where the tech pointed out our sons hair.
    jdrae13

Answer by jdrae13 at 12:46 AM on Jan. 22, 2009