WHAT WAS THE BEST THING THAT HAPPEN TO YOU WHILE YOU WAS PREGNANT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There's so many! Seeing the baby's heart beat on the ultrasound for the first time, feeling the baby move and of course actually having the baby.
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 11:35 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• feeling baby move around a lot =)
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 11:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i would have to say hearing my babies heart beat....
    Anonymous

• I got a diamond ring and got married. I got my AA degree from community college.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 11:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• My DH came home from the Army in time to move and see DS being born!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 11:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I left an abusive relationship with the baby's father to protect myself and my baby girl to be, due in April.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Every part of it!!!!!! I Had my 32 Week appointment today and when my Doctor was checking the Heartbeat my son had Hiccups and you could totally hear them! I loved IT!
    MY Little sister is totally in love with my son(she is Three)) and cannot wait to be his "titi Madi". f anyone comes near my belly she will push them away and say,"No! my baby! You have to ask!" The last family gathering she walked around in front of me growling at people that got too close! I thought that was cute!
    JacquiV

Answer by JacquiV at 1:46 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Seeing my baby at about six weeks. Of course it was about the size of a sea monkey, but that was life and I was carrying it. It was wonderful to see. OH! and the free milk and cereal from WIC! Its awesome.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 10:37 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Hearing the heartbeat for the first time and getting to tell all our friends and family.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 11:18 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Having my FibroMyalgia go into remission. Seeing him on the u/s. Feeling him move and playing "You poke me, I'll poke you". Feeling hiccups from him.
    cat0325

Answer by cat0325 at 11:28 AM on Jan. 22, 2009