• In the Spotlight:

Has this happend to anyone?

I had a c-sec 15days ago. I picked up my son last night I know I wasnt suppose to but he got hurt and was crying I could not be there for him he is probably 35-40lbs. Well when I did I felt this pop and like I pull something and now I am bleeding again when I stopped a wk ago. I am in so much pain on my left side and it is kinda swollen it is REALLY tender to even have pants on my stomach even up above the incision. Has this happend to anyone else and if so what was it? I go to the Dr friday.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think if its that seriuos you shouln't wait till Friday and go to the ER
    Anonymous

• my mom did that and when she waitted she ended up having a infection and they had to reopen her..
    Anonymous

• If you're bleeding and in pain, GO TO THE ER right now.
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 11:48 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• go to the ER please!
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 11:52 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Ok I will but I have to wait til my SO gets back he will be here in about an hour. In the mean time do you know what it could be?
    Anonymous

• YEs go to hospital right now, or the doctors first thing in the morning. You can not wait to friday.

I know it's not the same, but A coworker of mine had Appendicitis, had surgery, but over worker herself when she returned to workf and open the incision or something. she didn't get treatment for it right away ad it got infected. She now been out another month, and had another because of the infection. She still might need another surgery.
    vampjaded

Answer by vampjaded at 11:59 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• My incision re-opened with my first, and I went in right away and they got me on an antibiotic etc and I didn't have to have another surgery but we found out that my body produces too much scar tissue and I have adhesions and my incision turned into a keloid, so now they have to inject my incision with a steroid to keep it from happening. my first was the worst (I have had 3 c-sections and am about to have the fourth) I have even picked up most of my kids a few days after surgery because soemtimes you have to. I would go in and get everything checked out, also ask about scar tissue and if that could be causing the pain. They didn't realize I have keloids until my next baby and I had pain around my incision for 18 months until my next section.
    naomianne2

Answer by naomianne2 at 12:01 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I have had 3 section in 29m. I reopened it last time. And I think it is on the inside becaus eI cant see anything wrong on the outside except it being a little swollen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Oh and if your talking about the post partum vaginal bleeding it is not uncommon for the bleeding to come and go (at least not in my experience) expect it to last anywhere from 4-9 weeks. It sucks, sorry. But if your incision is bleeding definitely go NOW, it should not be bleeding, that is very bad!
    naomianne2

Answer by naomianne2 at 12:05 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Sounds like you popped a stich inside. My cousin had such a bad experience scar tissue ended up forming and it grew on the outside of her stomach because she didn't realize she did the same as you till 5 years later and tons of female complications came. Her stomach and uterus where connected by the scar tissue. PAIN! PAIN! She had like 3 operations to fix it. Go to ER, ASAP!
    SheriBaby415

Answer by SheriBaby415 at 1:36 AM on Jan. 22, 2009