My husband won't let me touch him adult content

My husband isvery loving and teder, The only problem is, he has never been that much into sex, he's comfortable just cuddling and stuff, he doesn't really like to try new things, which is frustrating when I'm kind of kinky and willing to try a lot of things, nothing extreme though.

But I hate the fact he won't let me kiss his body or explore it or I dunno...

I know for a fact he's not cheating on me, he has just always been like that, don't touch here or there, it tickles, it feels weird... Pfff...

Ever gone through something similar?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Mar. 18, 2012 in Relationships

• Yes! ME. I don't like all of that stuff either. My SO has just gotten used to me saying no don't do that, don't touch there. You have to listen to his body as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Mar. 18, 2012

• You need couples counseling

Answer by rkoloms at 12:08 PM on Mar. 18, 2012

• my dh is into sex, but he doesn't let me kiss his neck or ears, or his chest he says it tickles lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:18 PM on Mar. 18, 2012

• My husband says thats more of a manly thing to do to his girl. I agree cause i have never kissed all over a guys body, its always been the other way around. So maybe thats why he feels uncomfortable?
    HmschoolingMom

Answer by HmschoolingMom at 12:29 PM on Mar. 18, 2012

• I am like your husband and my hubby more like you and it drives him insane. I just try to be more accommodating but in the end if it doesn't feel good to him it doesn't feel good to him, so I would let it go.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:58 PM on Mar. 18, 2012

• Sounds like he is carrying some emotional/sexual baggage. Open conversation about WHY he's turning you down is the best way to start!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:09 PM on Mar. 18, 2012

• some men feel they are hurting the baby by having sex thats why they need to go to the prenatal classes with the moms lol .
    trueblue11

Answer by trueblue11 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 18, 2012

• Mismatched libidos are VERY common in marriages. He has a lower drive than you have - that's all. There is nothing you can do about this because this is just who he is...
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 2:23 PM on Mar. 18, 2012

• sounds boring...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 7:23 PM on Mar. 18, 2012