Was your honeymoon romantic?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we didn't get a big fancy honeymoon like I always wanted (my husband still regrets not ruining his credit to take me cause I always bring it up cause I'm a spoiled brat like that lol) but my boss bought us a night at this awesome bed and breakfast the next town over from where we lived. It was really nice with a sitting room and a two person jacuzzi (with mirrors in the bathroom that totally made me paranoid since I hadn't had sex much less ever watched myself doing it!) and a fireplace next to a four post bed so tall you had to use a step stool to climb in. It was great but way to short! oh and my husband got pulled over for speeding in a school zone, he was soooo pissed he was like what the heck, it's midnight and I'm going like 35 in a school zone. Luckily we didn't get a ticket but we kept the warning for our scrapbook!
    naomianne2

Answer by naomianne2 at 11:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Nope. Didn't have one.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• yes! It was too short though =/
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 11:39 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I will never forget it for sure.... I delivered my son on are honeymoon....lol he was 3 months early....
    Anonymous

• mine was in a big rig, it was nice but after 2 weeks in a small space i was being a crab ass
    Anonymous

• Oh yes we went to Village Inn for breakfast then went and got my name changed. I wish we got to even have a wedding let alone a honeymoon :(
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 11:46 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• ohhh yes :) only one night.. or was it two?/ LOL anyways.. we stayed in a cabin in amish country- it was amaazzinngggg ahhhh :) i want to goback soon
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I didn't have a wedding but we went to Viriginia Beach on this day, 3 years ago. Yeah the beach in Jan. It was cold but barely anyone was there, so it was nice. we had a fireplace and stuff
    vampjaded

Answer by vampjaded at 11:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• No, not really. We rented a condo on the Gulf and got caught by the tail end of a hurricaine. Then we left the condo (because when the pool is under the sea, I'm outta there) and went to Fort Something or Other in Florida where my husband had some friends (he was in the AF at the time). The hotel room we got on base made me cry. And spending your honeymoon with your husband's friends isn't really romantic. BUT at least I got a honeymoon. Most of my friends didn't.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 12:21 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• No honeymoon here either. The next day we took a day-trip to Woodstock (we both wanted to go there and hadn't before so we thought we could experience it together), and stayed at an awesome Inn we found randomly, so we ended up staying for a few days. He's my ex now.
    SheriBaby415

Answer by SheriBaby415 at 1:29 AM on Jan. 22, 2009