Why am I the bad guy?

So I was supposed to pick my SO up from work at midnite (ET) and he called to say his cousin would bring him home so I didnt have to go out in the cold. So i said "ok but I dont want your cousins GF to come because he never stays with a girl more than a couple months and I am tired of him bringing random girls into our home where my son is and where our baby on the way will be" and he flipped. he said he wasnt going to bring her and that he's not stupid but if his cousin wanted his GF here I should be nice to her and try and become friends with her. I am totally P*ssed. My child is here. I dont know this girl, or any of the others he has brought into my home and I dont know what they are like and I dont want them to know where I live until I get to know them in a nuetural (sp?) setting. Am I wrong? Would you be mad too or am I just over reacting?

blondie09

Asked by blondie09 at 11:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• no u are not wrong for that.... u have to sit him down and enplane to him that u are only looking out for ur children safety.... there are alot of messed up people out there....
    Anonymous

• I think I probably should add that one of his many ex's that he brought over before stole money out of my purse while my SO and his cousin were in the kitchen and I went to the bathroom. I dont know who these girls are, and after that happened I had to say something about all these random chicks he brings over
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 11:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• You do seem to be overreacting. Just cuz the cousin dates a lot of girls doesn't mean they are all bad. Sounds like u and ur man need to talk about what's making you feel so insecure.
    Anonymous

• If people were to judge me based on what DH's ex GF was like I don't think I would be allowed at any of his friends/family members homes. I get where it may make you uncomfortable, but it's your DH's home too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Hey. No visitors after midnight. Simple rule. **smile** Cousin would only have to drop off, not come in.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:30 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I Think You Are A Little Hormonal Because You Are Pregnant, But You Both Have Points In The Conversation. You Shouldn't Be Forced To Have Random Strangers Over At Your House At Midnight. Then Again Your Husband Shouldn't Have Told You That You Have To Make Friends With Her. However You Can Not Judge One GF By Another GF's Actions, Its Just Not Fair.
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 12:54 AM on Jan. 22, 2009